Kristen Stewart, my favourite moody actress, has had a pretty scandalous 2012 to give me plenty to gossip about. Here I look back at her top 10 omg! moments of the year.
1. In the summer of 2012, Kristen found herself caught in a very public scandal after she was snapped cheating on her gorge long-term boyfriend and co-star Robert Pattinson. To make the whole situation worse was the fact that the guy Stewart had been sneaking around with was married father and 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders. A heartbroken Rob dumped Kristen and moved out of their shared home, while legions of disappointed 'Twilight' fans turned on Kristen.
2. Almost as shocking as the whole scandal and the fallout following it, was the fact that within a few short months after Rob and Kristen parted ways, the pair had kissed and made up. I don't know what she did to get him back, but it sure worked! The couple look more loved-up than ever!
3. During the whole messy affair, what surprised fans the most was Kristen's very open letter of apology to Rob. The notoriously private actress issued a statement saying: 'This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry.' Up until this point, the two had not even confirmed they were dating!
4. Not all of Kristen's omg! moments are to do with her scandal - she did get up to other things! 2012 saw the 22 year-old actress break away from the 'Twilight' franchise that shot her to fame. Kristen had to strip off for her role in the hotly anticipated 'On the Road', which includes shots of the seemingly innocent actress topless! Kristen, being the pro she is, admitted that she wasn't even fazed by the scene.
5. Kirsten is more often than not seen rocking a t-shirt and a pair of Converse - even when she's on the red carpet. So imagine my surprise when she turned up to the 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' world premiere in an uber-sexy, completely see-through lace gown.
6. Kirsten admitted that her absolute fave scene in 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' was when Taylor Lautner's character stripped off in front of Bella's father. Surprisingly that was my favourite part of the movie as well!
7. 'Twi-hards' all over the world waited with baited breath to see Stewart's character Bella as a vampire in 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn', and the big reveal did not disappoint. With pale skin, sharp red eyes and thick beautiful hair - who knew vampires could be so sexy?
8. While a ton of celebrities had their input into the whole Rob-Kristen saga of 2012, who would have thought that entrepreneur Donald Trump would have an opinion? Well he certainly did, tweeting: 'Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again - just watch. He can do much better!'
9. Kristen Stewart was named the highest paid actress of 2012 on Forbes list, raking in a massive $34.5 million from the 'Twilight' franchise and 'Snow White and the Huntsmen'. She also has the honour of being the youngest person featured on the list. Impressive!
10. All you '50 Shades of Grey' fans try not to get too excited - Stewart revealed that she would be totally up for playing the coveted role of Anastasia Steele in the upcoming film adaptation of the book - but only if Rob was cast as the smouldering Christian Grey. Now that is movie I would definitely see!