The nation's sweetheart, Queen Chezza is making her pop comeback, so, we've decided to take a look back at the men in her life- past and present! From her ex-husband, the scumbag that is Ashley Cole to her bff Will.i.am, we're going to being talking compatibility, suitability, and hotness.
1. Ashley ColeTo get it out of the way, let's begin with the worst thing that has ever happened to our Chezza, Ashley Cole . Now, they may have a 'whole lotta history', but this relationship followed that age old saying; fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times and be rendered a complete waste of space by the entire nation. In ways they may have been extremely compatible, but is a lying, sneaky, two-faced cheater suitable for the kind hearted and forgiving Chezza? Big fat no! Plus, looks-wise, she is way out of his league. How he managed to pull her in the first place baffles us. Always remember Chezza, you're way too good for him! If anybody treats you like such an idiot, you haven't got to 'fight for this love', cut all contact and move on.
2. Simon CowellSimon Cowell hired her on the X Factor and turned her into a superstar (well, in the UK at least). He was not only her boss, but a dear friend who she trusted and began to turn to for support during her turbulent marriage. So, what a kick in the face when he promised her the American dream, but instead went on to sack and publically humiliate her! Rumours are rife that he only wanted to help her career-wise because he fancied her so much, and when he realised that he didn't stand a chance, he dropped her. Only in his dreams they'd make a great couple. They're neither compatible nor suitable, and as for his hotness; if men who wear giant high-waisted Bridget Jones style knickers float your boat, then I guess he'd be a ten.
3. Derek HoughThe rebound, look I can live without you Ashley guy. When Chezza first stepped out with the fit, blonde, magical dancer Derek , the nation breathed a sigh of relief, as we thought finally she's dating a good guy who'll make her realise what a twit Ashley was to her. He ticked all of the boxes, especially the hotness, but we're guessing maybe he was just too perfect, and that often translates as a tad boring. Shame it didn't work out though, as they'd have had such cute babies.
4. Will.i.amHands up who thinks that Will.i.am has at least given Chezza a cheeky drunken snog after one too many? Although they get along so well, apparently they are still just very close friends. Oh come on, Will is such a nice guy, snap him up Chezza!
5. Prince HarryAt the moment, Cheryl claims to be single and not dating anybody, but she did however reveal on the Graham Norton chat show that she'd happily give Prince Harry a go. Who even cares how suitable of a pair they'd make, this is certainly one wedding which we'd love to see! Just wondering; would it be a Hello or an OK deal though?