We spend a fair amount of time drooling over Kim Kardashian's curves and wondering how the heck she looks like she does.
And now the American reality star has dished out her pre Christmas weight loss tips for all her fans *pays attention*.
Kimmy K took to her website yesterday to dish out the advice for losing weight after the US holiday of Thanksgiving.
And because we feel like we're set for a festive period of too many cocktails and far too much chocolate, we're making permanent marker notes on EVERYTHING SHE SAYS.
Here are her big tips (and what we think about them in brackets).
1. Throw out those left overs! As delicious as they are, Thanksgiving is over. You don’t need to eat those left overs! (YES but cold roast potatoes taste SO good the next day).
2. Grab some workout-related bargains. There are tons of deals in stores and online so treat yourself to a new workout outfit or some new sneakers that will get you motivated to hit the gym. (We like this tip as it involves spending money, which is something we're good at. Wearing the lycra, not so good.)
3. Find a friend! The best way to get motivated is to find a friend to workout with you. Kourtney is my workout buddy right now. Ask a friend or relative if they want to workout together. (We can barely look ourselves in the mirror when we're sweat-stained, we'd rather not subject a BFF to that).
4. Don’t beat yourself up, but stay focused. We all gain a few pounds here or there during the holidays, and that’s fine. But get back into your regular lifestyle and focus on eating healthier and limiting your ‘treats’… after all, Christmas is just around the corner. (Yes and we've already started on the mince pies so we can hardly stop now, can we. That would be sacrilegious).
5. Drink more water. You’d be surprised the difference drinking more water can make to your weightloss mission and workouts. Most of us don’t drink enough, and you’ve probably been avoiding water these last few days and treating yourself to sodas, alcohol and yummy holiday drinks. 2.2 litres (about 9 cups) per day of water is what you should be drinking, so strive for that! (err does a Starbucks Gingerbread Latte count?).