To celebrate the release of Zac Efron's new film 'The Lucky One' (released May 2) starring Taylor Schilling and Blythe Danner we are offering you the chance to be our red carpet reporter for the night!
This is your chance to become an official Yahoo! omg! reporter for one night only at the London premiere of Zac Efron's new film 'The Lucky One' on Monday April 23.
Not only will you get to interview the stars, but you will also get to see the film ahead of its release on May 2.
Zac Efron will be joined on London red carpet with his co-star Taylor Schilling, the author of 'The Lucky One', Nicholas Sparks and Director Scott Hicks so here is your chance to be part of this incredible glitzy night.
'The Lucky One' is a romantic tale about fate and destiny, which sees Zac Efron play the part of Logan Thibault, a former U.S. Marine Sergeant who returns from his third tour of duty in Iraq, with the one thing he credits with keeping him alive—a photograph he found of a woman he doesn't even know.
Learning her name is Beth (Schilling) and where she lives, he shows up at her door. Despite her initial mistrust and the complications in her life, a romance develops between them, giving Logan hope that Beth could be much more than his good luck charm.
In cinemas across the UK from 2nd May 2012
To keep up to date with the latest news on The Lucky One including lots of chances to win even more prizes visit the official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/TheLuckyOneUK
© 2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
There can only be one winner so to enter all you have to do is send a tweet, twit pic, and/or video telling us why you should be 'The Lucky One' who interviews Zac Efron.
Don't forget to say 'Hi @YahooOMGUK I should be The Lucky One to interview Zac because…[insert tweet/twit pic/video here]'
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is run by Yahoo! UK Limited, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD ("Yahoo!").
2. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions. Your participation in the prize draw is in consideration for Yahoo! allowing you to enter it and giving you the opportunity to win.
3. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the prize draw. There is no fee charged to enter into this prize draw other than the cost of you accessing the Internet which you would otherwise have. You will be responsible for all costs and expenses relating to the prize draw, such as the cost of you accessing the Internet and any other costs and expenses associated with your participation in the prize draw and/or your claiming or enjoyment of the prize if you win, including the cost of your compliance with all laws applicable to your participation in the prize draw and/or claiming or enjoyment of the prize.
4. You must be over 12 and resident of the UK or Republic of Ireland to enter (and have an adult with you if you are under 18) into this prize draw and to claim or participate in the prize if you win. Directors, officers and employees (or any of their relatives) of Yahoo! or any of its group companies or its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter into this prize draw and to claim or participate in the prize. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. To be eligible, you must submit your application as detailed above. Entries must be received not later than 9am on April 19 2012. Yahoo! is not responsible for telephone, network, electronic or computer failures or delays of any kind or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, incomplete, garbled, delayed, lost, late or damaged.
6. Yahoo! will select 1 winner by random from amongst the complete entries on April 19 2012. Yahoo!'s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If you win a prize, you agree to provide Yahoo! with all information reasonably requested by Yahoo! in order for Yahoo! to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence. The winners will be notified via Twitter on or before the April 19 2012.
7. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within one week of the relevant prize draw, his/her prize will revert to Yahoo!
8. The prize tickets will be sent by registered post or courier to the address provided by the winner. There will be no cash alternative. Yahoo! does not accept any responsibility for any failure by the postal service or any courier service to deliver the prizes or the winner's failure to accept delivery of his/her prize.
10. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Yahoo! is not responsible for any loss or damage associated with you entering into these terms and conditions, this prize draw, the carrying out of the draw or the provision or otherwise of any aspect of any prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded (except in the case of fraud).
11. Yahoo!'s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Yahoo! may terminate these terms and conditions and the prize draw if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so, if Yahoo! decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize draw before any winner is notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond Yahoo!'s reasonable control prevent or restrict Yahoo! or any other person or party from providing the prize or any aspect of the prize, or if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond either's reasonable control.
12. You agree that (unless applicable law requires otherwise) any right that you have under applicable law to cancel ends when the prize draw is announced. If thereafter you cannot participate in any prize for reasons beyond your reasonable control, you must notify Yahoo! and Yahoo! may in its absolute discretion give that prize to someone else. You may not otherwise give any tickets or prize or assign or transfer any other rights or obligations in connection with these terms and conditions.
13. All intellectual property and other rights in connection with the prize or these terms and conditions vest with Yahoo! or its licensors. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.