Yahoo! omg! has teamed up with BT Infinity Presents to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Live from the 34th Floor series to see chart topping duo, Rizzle Kicks perform songs from their debut album Stereo Typical at an intimate and interactive gig at the BT Tower on January 15.
Live from the 34th Floor is a series of interactive gigs, which are streamed in HD on the BT Infinity Presents YouTube Channel.
Rizzle Kicks will be performing at the top of the iconic BT Tower, and we have A PAIR of tickets for you and a friend to be there and get up close to one of the UK’s best hip-hop acts.
While our lucky winner will have front row seats, fans across the UK will be able to stream the gig live on YouTube from 8pm at- www.youtube.com/btinfinitypresents.
Making it truly interactive, fans will be able to vote during the gig for their favourite song to be performed as a cover, whilst viewers’ tweets using #InfinityPresents could also be displayed on stage!
Answers must be received by midday on Wednesday 9th January 2013 in order for access to be arranged in time. Photograph ID must be provided to gain entrance to the BT Tower.
Terms and Conditions
1. The draw is open to UK residents, UK residents other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. All winners under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult. Only one entry per household.
2. There is one prize consisting of: One pair of tickets to BT Infinity Presents Rizzle Kicks on 15th January 2013 at the BT Tower in London. The prize does not include and travel or accommodation.
3. The prize is subject to availability and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer hosted by the promoter.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
5. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random by an independent person. The Winner will be notified on Twitter on January 9th 2013.
6. Event photography will be taking place on the night and will be used for media and marketing purposes.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner resulting from their acceptance of this prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
8. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Promoter is Yahoo! omg, Yahoo! UK & Ireland, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.