We have a One Minute Goss with uber cool singer Ben Montague about hangover cures, crushes and oh em gee moments...
1) Describe yourself in 3 words
Funny, Determined, Emotional
2) What's the best advice someone in the industry's given you?
Do as many gigs to as many crowds as you possibly can…there will always be fans in every audience.
3) Tell us your celebrity crush
I've got a bit of a thing for Charlize Theron.
4) Who's the most famous person in your phone?
Kelly Jones from The Stereophonics
5) When was the last time you told someone you loved them & who was it?
My mum, this morning, after she saw me on the telly doing BBC Breakfast.
6) What was the last lie you told?
Probably to myself about how many sweets I ate
7) What's your secret hangover cure?
I have two but depends on the hangover… The best but most boring is just drink A LOT of water all day and take about 2 berrocas. The not so good but tastiest is PIZZA and a bag of Haribo Tangfastics!
8) What's your favourite sandwich filling?
Ham, cheese and mayo… classic!
9) What's your random beauty/grooming tip?
Blow dry my hair ever day… takes 2 minutes!
10) Tell us your biggest omg! (shock) moment?
When I got the call from my manager saying I had been picked as the main support for The Wanted on their UK arena tour! I saw I was going to play the O2 Arena and nearly fell over!!
Ben Montague's new single 'Another Hard Fall' is out this month.