There have been mixed reactions over the newly reinstated judge with many questioning her relevance and the need to bring her back.
We for one are intrigued to see what Mrs O will bring to the proceedings, with her outlandish and outrageous reputation preceding her.
So for those of you who still aren’t convinced, here are twelve reasons why Sharon Osbourne’s return to the X Factor will be, in fact, amazing.
1. Because let’s face it, Tulisa’s entrance pose was pretty naff.
Sharon’s is somewhat more improvised.
2. She’s not afraid to show her true feelings about her boss.
3. She’s unconventional, particularly in her eating habits.
4. Because she's happy to admit that she is as bored of Louis Walsh as the rest of us.
5. Sharon likes to play fast and loose with conventional posturing in promo pictures
6. She’s HD ready
7. Because Tulisa treated Louis Walsh like this
Where as Sharon treated him like this
8. Which means there is a SLIGHT chance that this could happen
9. Because she can be a bit of a wallflower at times, which is refreshing.
10. She clearly has Dermot O'Leary whipped
11. Because she’s expressive
Very expressive indeed...
12. And finally, she is nothingRead More »from Sharon Osbourne returns to the X factor: 12 reasons to remind you why this is amazing